+44 (0) 117 911 7895
- CONCRETE FIREBACKS FOR FIREPLACES
- FIRE CEMENT PUTTY
- FIREPLACE & STOVE CLEANERS
- FIREPROOF INSULATION BOARDS
- HIGH TEMPERATURE PAINTS
- HEAT RESISTANT RENDER & PLASTER SYSTEM
- HEAT RESISTANT TILE ADHESIVE & GROUT
- HIGH TEMPERATURE SEALANTS & ADHESIVES
- HEAT ACCUMULATION SYSTEM
- HOME FOUNDRY PROJECTS
- FORGES & HEAT TREATMENT FURNACES
- HERITAGE RAILWAYS & STEAM BOATS
- KILN LININGS
- INSULATING FIRE BRICKS
- REFRACTORY CASTABLES
- REFRACTORY MORTARS
- CERAMIC FIBRE BOARDS
- CERAMIC FIBRE PAPER
- CERAMIC FIBRE SEALING STRIP
- STOVE ROPE REPLACEMENT KITS
- HEAT RESISTANT ROPE SEAL ADHESIVES
- GLASS FIBRE LAGGING ROPES
- GLASS FIBRE MESH FABRICS
- HIGH TEMPERATURE TEXTILES
- HOSE & CABLE SLEEVING
- STOVE FIRE ROPES BLACK
- SQUARE GLASS FIBRE PACKING ROPE
- STOVE THERMAL TAPES
- BUILD YOUR OWN OUTDOOR OVEN
- WOOD FIRED OVEN ACCESSORIES
- FLUES & CHIMNEYS
- INSULATION MATERIALS FOR WOOD-FIRED OVEN
HIGH TEMPERATURE TEXTILES
Fiberglass Insulation Materials - Coated TextilesVitcas provides many types of fiberglass insulation as composite textiles. Products are combination of fiberglass cloth and acrylic, aluminium, graphite, vermiculite and silica. Those composites are prepared to meet the highest requirements.
Acrylic Coated Glass Fibre Cloth 0.45mm x 1Mtr. Coating with acrylic makes a more rigid cloth with temperature resistance up to 550oC.
Aluminium Coated Insulation Blanket 12mm x 1Mtr The blanket has a layer of aluminium foil in order to reduce fraying and to reduce loss of heat by radiation.
Aluminium Coated Glass Cloth 0.45mm x 1Mtr The cloth has a layer of aluminium foil in order to reduce fraying and to reduce loss of heat by radiation.
Fiber Glass Loomstate Cloth 550 C 1.5mm x 1Mtr This is the most flexible cloth with a temperature resistance up to 550oC.
Graphite Fiberglass Cloth 1.5mm x 1Mtr Incorporating graphite with the glass fibre increases the temperature resistance to 600 C.
Vermiculite Fibreglass Cloth 1.4mm x 1Mtr Incorporating vermiculite with the glass fibres increases the temperature resistance to 1,000 oC.
Vitcas Silica Cloth is manufactured from silica fibres with a satin weave. Resistant to 1200oC Size: 0.7mm X 910mm - 600g/m2