+44 (0) 117 911 7895
- CONCRETE FIREBACKS FOR FIREPLACES
- FIRE CEMENT PUTTY
- FIREPLACE & STOVE CLEANERS
- FIREPROOF INSULATION BOARDS
- HIGH TEMPERATURE PAINTS
- HEAT RESISTANT RENDER & PLASTER SYSTEM
- HEAT RESISTANT TILE ADHESIVE & GROUT
- HIGH TEMPERATURE SEALANTS & ADHESIVES
- HEAT ACCUMULATION SYSTEM
- HOME FOUNDRY PROJECTS
- FORGES & HEAT TREATMENT FURNACES
- HERITAGE RAILWAYS & STEAM BOATS
- KILN LININGS
- INSULATING FIRE BRICKS
- REFRACTORY CASTABLES
- REFRACTORY MORTARS
- CERAMIC FIBRE BOARDS
- CERAMIC FIBRE PAPER
- CERAMIC FIBRE SEALING STRIP
- STOVE ROPE REPLACEMENT KITS
- HEAT RESISTANT ROPE SEAL ADHESIVES
- GLASS FIBRE LAGGING ROPES
- GLASS FIBRE MESH FABRICS
- HIGH TEMPERATURE TEXTILES
- HOSE & CABLE SLEEVING
- STOVE FIRE ROPES BLACK
- SQUARE GLASS FIBRE PACKING ROPE
- STOVE THERMAL TAPES
- BUILD YOUR OWN OUTDOOR OVEN
- WOOD FIRED OVEN ACCESSORIES
- FLUES & CHIMNEYS
- INSULATION MATERIALS FOR WOOD-FIRED OVEN
Terms and ConditionsGeneral Information…
Product information is offered in good faith, but should only be regarded as a guide. Confirm any details before making any purchasing or contractual arrangements. Vitcas Ltd or its staff cannot accept any liability for errors on this web site. We make every effort to provide accurate information, however errors can sometimes occur. The information listed about particular products listed on this website, are intended to inform you about features included in said product, this is not a definitive list and there can be information that has not been added. Vitcas Ltd reserves the right to change/update specifications without notice. If you need specific details relating to individual products, please confirm prior to ordering. All prices shown on this website exclude VAT at the current U.K. rate.
All transactions are processed using Secure Online Payment Gateways and our site is compliant with the PCI ( Payment Card Industry) Date Security Standard and this is independently validated by Security Metrics, so you can rest assured that your money is safe, every step of the way.
1. Products - Once you have found the product / products that you are wanting to purchase simply click on the 'Add To Cart' button to open your shopping cart page. If you wish to purchase more items select ‘Continue Shopping’ from the top right hand corner.
2. Checkout - When you are happy with your selection/ selections please select the ‘Checkout’ button. This will take you to step two of checking out. Here you can enter your username and password if you are a returning customer, or register if you are a new customer.
3. Personal Details – Please confirm that all of your details entered are correct. We would ask you to confirm that the shipping address and billing address are accurate and the correct way round. We will ship items to the shipping address unless told otherwise. We also ask that you use full names not abbreviations when entering your address including counties. By proceeding past this screen you will be agreeing to abide by our terms and conditions, as laid out here.
4. Delivery & Payment Methods – The available delivery areas and prices will be displayed at the top of this page. Please ensure that they are correct before proceeding. Please select you wish to pay by cheque if you would rather call us and complete the transaction over the phone.
5. Order Confirmation –. Please Note that our delivery methods are weight based. Orders up to 100 kilos will generally be sent by courier and heavier items by pallet network service.
6. Payment – Once you have confirmed the order, you will be directed to our payment Gateway. Once all of this has been approved you will be directed back to our site and a copy of your invoice will have been generated and sent to us. This invoice contains your unique order ID number. We ask that you make a note of this, and quote it whenever speaking with a member of staff.
Should you order something from us, and wish to terminate the order soon after, if we have already despatched the goods, you will be liable for any charges that we incur as a result of your cancellation.
We are always trying to keep these costs down by using several delivery companies, which is why you will find different price brackets depending on, size, weight, material & destination. Our shipping rates cover all of the UK & the Republic of Ireland, we have the facility to ship certain goods to Europe & USA, among other destinations (prices on application), please contact a member of our sales staff for more information on international shipping.
Most deliveries will be made using couriers and not our own vehicles, for this reason we ask you to inform us if there will be any access problems for a 7.5 tonne lorry, alternative delivery plans can be made if we have been made aware beforehand (please note this can on occasion lead to additional charges).
If you placed your order before 2.00 p.m. on a working day (Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays) we aim to despatch on the same day, otherwise your order should be despatched on the next working day.
Generally you should receive your order in 1-2 working days (UK) by courier and post or 2-3 working days by pallet service.
*We cannot guarantee these delivery times as they are provided by third parties outside our control.
If the goods are more than 250 kilos then the delivery will be on a 2-3 day service. The normal window would be from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. Monday - Friday.
We ask all of our customers NOT to book any installer, or other related trade persons until your goods have arrived safely with you and have been checked as correct and in good condition.
Delivery Day Information…
It is imperative that there will be an able bodied person at the delivery address on the day scheduled for delivery who is available to help the driver (if required) to unload and take the items to the delivery destination.
Signing For Your Goods…
Please do not sign for or accept any goods until unpacked and checked in full. Only sign if you are completely satisfied with the condition of your purchase. Items that have been signed for “cleanly” are deemed satisfactory in condition. If you are unsure about an item, we ask you to contact us prior to signing. If you are not given adequate time by the driver to inspect the goods, if we have instructed you to do so, or if the item is damaged then please sign the driver’s documents as Damaged. This will allow us to open up claims proceedings in the event of damage occurring. We operate a 48hour inspection window, allowing you up to 2days to take the time and inspect the goods thoroughly. Any problems must be identified to a member of our customer services team within this 48hour window, in order for us to be able to open up claims proceedings. Any problems reported after this window may incur additional carriage costs, for replacement parts at our discretion.
Should damage occur, we will open a claims proceeding. It is vital for us to gather as much information about the nature of the damage and how it occurred, through this we ask if you can provide photographs of the damage, and then e-mail them over to us. This helps to speed the claims proceeding along so that we can rectify any issues in a timely fashion. The documentation that is signed for at the time of delivery will play a pivotal role in these proceedings, so please ensure that it has been signed for correctly. If you have signed for something in good condition and then later realise that it is damaged, it is very difficult for us to get a successful claim, and this can result in additional costs being incurred by you.
We aim to supply goods in excellent condition. We will repair or replace any item found defective or damaged before delivery or during unloading. This is in addition to your manufacturer's guarantee. If after receiving the goods you change your mind, and the goods are still in a sale-able condition (i.e. how you received them) then you have up to fourteen days to return.
Please contact company and request for Goods Return Form. Form MUST be attached to the returned items. Incomplete forms will not be processed.
If you send goods without GOODS RETURN FORM they will not be accepted.
It is the customers responsibility and duty to take reasonable care of all goods being returned to Vitcas Ltd and must be returned by the customers own courier AT THE CUSTOMERS OWN COST.
Goods returned after fourteen days will not be refunded.
Installation & Fitting…
It is your responsibility to choose a product of appropriate fuel type, chimney needs and dimensions. Once we have delivered your product, you are responsible for storage and installation.
We would suggest that you do not book a date for an installer until you have the product, this will avoid any cancellations due to unforeseen extended delivery times.
Instructions for the installation and use of the materials should be carefully followed. The company cannot be aware of all the possible applications that the product may be used for or the materials that the products may be used on, so it is always the user’s responsibility to determine the suitability of use. While we do our best to give correct and relevant advice when asked, the company cannot accept liability for design decisions, choice of products or their installation because these activities are not under our control.
In all circumstances the liability of Vitcas Ltd as manufacturer only extends to the replacement value of the product(s) supplied and by using the product the user is deemed to have accepted these conditions. This does not affect your statutory rights.
While we use high quality materials, hairline cracks and colour changes may be manifested on some pre-fabricated items such as firebacks, lintels & ovens during and after operation because of the natural effect of expansion and cooling respectively. These are superficial cracks only and do not affect the structural integrity of the product nor will they adversely affect the life and effectiveness of the product.
for full details on our terms and conditions please contact us