- CONCRETE FIREBACKS FOR FIREPLACES
- FIRE CEMENT PUTTY
- FIREPLACE & STOVE CLEANERS
- FIREPROOF INSULATION BOARDS
- HIGH TEMPERATURE PAINTS
- HEAT RESISTANT RENDER & PLASTER SYSTEM
- HEAT RESISTANT TILE ADHESIVE & GROUT
- HIGH TEMPERATURE SEALANTS & ADHESIVES
- HEAT ACCUMULATION SYSTEM
- HOME FOUNDRY PROJECTS
- FORGES & HEAT TREATMENT FURNACES
- HERITAGE RAILWAYS & STEAM BOATS
- KILN LININGS
- INSULATING FIRE BRICKS
- REFRACTORY CASTABLES
- REFRACTORY MORTARS
- CERAMIC FIBRE BOARDS
- CERAMIC FIBRE PAPER
- CERAMIC FIBRE SEALING STRIP
- STOVE ROPE REPLACEMENT KITS
- HEAT RESISTANT ROPE SEAL ADHESIVES
- GLASS FIBRE LAGGING ROPES
- GLASS FIBRE MESH FABRICS
- HIGH TEMPERATURE TEXTILES
- HOSE & CABLE SLEEVING
- STOVE FIRE ROPES BLACK
- SQUARE GLASS FIBRE PACKING ROPE
- STOVE THERMAL TAPES
- BUILD YOUR OWN OUTDOOR OVEN
- WOOD FIRED OVEN ACCESSORIES
- FLUES & CHIMNEYS
- INSULATION MATERIALS FOR WOOD-FIRED OVEN
VITCAS Heat Resistant Paint-High Temperature Paint Spray-Black
VITCAS Heat Resistant Paint is based on silicone resin and is heat resistant to 800oC / 1472oF.
High Temperature Spray Paint for painting furnaces, heaters, barbecues, boilers, radiators, exhaust pipes, flues, chimneys and all types of equipment relating to high temperatures. Suitable for application to bare metal, Vitcas High Temperature Plasterboards, CS Boards and Vermiculite Boards.
Black Heat Resistant Spray paint is also suitable for spraying gas fire coals.
- The surface should be clean, dry and free of grease.
- Do not apply primer.
- The best temperature for application is between 15 and 25oC.
- Ensure adequate ventilation, shake the container for two minutes and spray from a distance of 30 cms.
- Apply the paint in several thin layers shaking the can between applications.
- The surface will be tack free after 15 minutes and will be hardened after one hour at 160oC. Smoke will develop during this process. The drying time depends on the ambient temperature, the humidity of the air and the thickness of the applied paint.
Heat resistant paint is based on silicone resin and is heat resistant to 800oC /1472oF .
The contents of the can will cover approximately 1.5 sq. metres.
Finish is Satin Matt
Storage and Shelf Life
Protect from direct sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50oC.
Health and safety
Do not empty into the drains. Treat the material and its container as hazardous waste
Irritating to Skin.
Do not breathe the spray, in case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. After contact with skin wash immediately with plenty of water. Wear suitable gloves and eye face protection. Keep out of the reach of children.
The information given is based on our experience and reports from customers. There are many factors outside our control and knowledge, especially the method and conditions of application which affect the use and performance of our products and for which reason no warranty is given, express or implied. Users should make their own tests to determine the applicability of such information or the suitability of any products for their own particular purposes.
Write an online reviewand share your thoughts with other shoppers...