- CONCRETE FIREBACKS FOR FIREPLACES
- FIRE CEMENT PUTTY
- FIREPLACE & STOVE CLEANERS
- FIREPROOF INSULATION BOARDS
- HIGH TEMPERATURE PAINTS
- HEAT RESISTANT RENDER & PLASTER SYSTEM
- HEAT RESISTANT TILE ADHESIVE & GROUT
- HIGH TEMPERATURE SEALANTS & ADHESIVES
- HEAT ACCUMULATION SYSTEM
- HOME FOUNDRY PROJECTS
- FORGES & HEAT TREATMENT FURNACES
- HERITAGE RAILWAYS & STEAM BOATS
- KILN LININGS
- INSULATING FIRE BRICKS
- REFRACTORY CASTABLES
- REFRACTORY MORTARS
- CERAMIC FIBRE BOARDS
- CERAMIC FIBRE PAPER
- CERAMIC FIBRE SEALING STRIP
- STOVE ROPE REPLACEMENT KITS
- HEAT RESISTANT ROPE SEAL ADHESIVES
- GLASS FIBRE LAGGING ROPES
- GLASS FIBRE MESH FABRICS
- HIGH TEMPERATURE TEXTILES
- HOSE & CABLE SLEEVING
- STOVE FIRE ROPES BLACK
- SQUARE GLASS FIBRE PACKING ROPE
- STOVE THERMAL TAPES
- BUILD YOUR OWN OUTDOOR OVEN
- WOOD FIRED OVEN ACCESSORIES
- FLUES & CHIMNEYS
- INSULATION MATERIALS FOR WOOD-FIRED OVEN
Vitcas Outdoor Oven Cement for Pizza Ovens,BBQs,Bread Ovens & Fire Pits
Vitcas Outdoor Oven Cement is a pre-mixed dry powder refractory mortar suitable for jointing fire bricks, jointing Vitcas Sectional Wood Fired Outdoor Ovens and for general purpose exterior use with barbecues, pizza and bread ovens, fire pits and any other high temperature application.
Supplied as a DRY mix – just add water and mix for a short time.
Mix with water to a trowelling consistency, as a guide approx. 180mls of water per kilo of material.
If laying bricks then the bricks should be wetted first to ensure good adhesion of the cement. The joint thickness can be from 3mm upwards. The material will set in a few hours, taking longer in cold weather.
For gap-filling thicknesses above 15mm, use Vitcas Heatproof Screed.
Non-water soluble this is a hydraulic set mortar which does not require heat to cure.
Resists washing out when exposed to rain or frost.
We do not recommend the addition of cement dye/ pigment
Temperature resistant to 1200oC /2190oF
Write an online reviewand share your thoughts with other shoppers...