Wood Burning Pizza and Bread Oven - Pompeii 120
VITCAS Wood Burning Pizza / Bread Oven Pompeii 120 is a dome shaped and traditionally built wood fired bread and pizza oven which can be used indoor or outdoor. It is made from the best quality high temperature refractories. Can be used for commercial applications e.g. in restaurants, festivals, etcMore info
TRADITIONAL WOOD FIRED INDOOR / OUTDOOR BREAD & PIZZA OVEN
The Vitcas Pompeii-120 is an indoor and outdoor wood fired oven in the traditional dome shape. Manufactured in the UK from high quality refractory materials, it comes in 9 sections which are sealed together using the Vitcas heat resistant silicone supplied.
In this wood fired bread and pizza oven you can at the same time bake 5-6 pizzas and a lot of loaves of bread.
Possible applications - Commercial Bread Oven
- Restaurants (with or without garden)
- Festivals (baking great natural food on the spot)
The wood-fired oven kit consists of:
- The bread and pizza wood-fired oven (in 9 sections)
Dimensions as follows:
External: 1,000mm wide x 1,520mm deep x 440mm high
Internal: 800mm wide x 1200mm deep x 400mm high
- 3 tubes of Vitcas Heat Resistant Silicone
- Cast iron door with heat resistant glass
- Door thermometer up to 500oC
- Stainless steel metal chimney flue with cowl and damper
- 5kg of VITCAS Outdoor Oven Cement
NOTE: This Vitcas bread & pizza wood fired oven does NOT include the fire bricks in the illustration.
***We recommend the base of the oven should be fully supported and insulated underneath with Vitcas Ceramic Fibre Board 50mm
After the bread wood fired oven has been fired once or twice it is recommended to add extra insulation in the form of ceramic fibre blanket. The blanket can be adhered to the outside of the oven with ceramic fibre adhesive, a mesh placed over the blanket and the whole oven is then rendered with Outdoor Oven Cement to make it waterproof. At this point the oven can be painted.
Below you can see an animation of how to assemble and insulate VITCAS ovens.
Animation how to build and insulate Wood-Fired Oven
Suggested insulation requirements (available in our store):
- Vitcas Ceramic Fibre Blanket - 7 Metres
- 2 tubes of Ceramic Fibre Adhesive
- 1 x chicken wire/mesh
- 2 x 20kg Vitcas Outdoor Oven Cement
- 2x Vitcas Ceramic Fibre Board 50mm (additional insulation underneath oven base for better performance)
If you choose to install the bread and pizza oven indoors or under cover it may then become subject to building regulations and the clean air act. In this case it is the customers responsibility to check the appropriate regulations which apply and Vitcas will not accept any liability for the installation of the oven, the design or modification of the flue.
|Product Group||Wood Fired Ovens|