CFA-Ceramic Fibre Adhesive-Vitcas
CFA - Ceramic Fibre Adhesive is a silica based, high temperature, air setting cement for use as an adhesive for sticking ceramic fibre materials to brickwork, pizza ovens or metal.More info
Vitcas CFA Ceramic Fibre Adhesive is a high temperature adhesive for use as a refractory coating or for sticking ceramic fibre modules and laminates to brickwork or metal.
- Fixing Ceramic Fibre Blanket and modules to brickwork or metal
- Fixing Ceramic Fibre Blanket to pizza ovens
- Fixing Ceramic Fibre Boards
- Fixing Ceramic Fibre Paper
- Fixing Mica boards to metal
Make sure the area is clean and that all dirt, dust, rust and grease is removed.
Then apply the ceramic fibre material onto the substrate (not onto the ceramic fibre).
|Product Group||Refractory Products|
|Coverage||5 Kg / 1m2|
|Ready to Use||Yes|
|HS Tariff Code||3816000000|