CFA - Ceramic Fibre Adhesive
VITCAS CFA Ceramic Fibre Adhesive is used with all types of ceramic fibre products; blankets, boards, modules and other insulation products to adhere them to bricks, cement or metalwork. Examples of application include lining the sides of a forge and insulating a wood burning oven.More info
Vitcas CFA Ceramic Fibre Adhesive is a high temperature adhesive for sticking ceramic fibre blanket, boards, modules and paper to brickwork, pizza ovens or metal surfaces.
- Fixing Ceramic Fibre Blanket and modules to brickwork or metal
- Fixing Ceramic Fibre Blanket to pizza ovens
- Fixing Ceramic Fibre Boards
- Fixing Ceramic Fibre Paper
- Fixing Mica boards to metal
Make sure the area is clean and that all dirt, dust, rust and grease is removed.
Then apply the ceramic fibre material onto the substrate.
The CFA will set at room temperature but this process is accelerated by the action of heat.
|Coverage of cartridge||
Coverage: A guide to the amount of the material contained in one 310ml cartridge
|Ready to Use||Yes|
|Drying Time||12h / +20°C (+68°F)|
|HS Tariff Code||3816009000|
The Ceramic Fibre Adhesive will adhere to metal and ceramic.
- BIO Soluble Insulation Blanket 1200°C -25mm per MetreSpecial Price £14.39 £11.99 Regular Price £21.59
- Bio Soluble Insulation Fibre Blanket 1200°C, 25mmSpecial Price £72.00 £60.00 Regular Price £118.80
- CFA - Ceramic Fibre Adhesive-VitcasAs low as £23.99 £19.99 Regular Price £35.99
- Ceramic Fibre Board 1430°C-VITCAS Insulating BoardAs low as £90.00 £75.00 Regular Price £115.19
- Ceramic Fibre Paper 1260°C -per MetreAs low as £10.79 £8.99 Regular Price £11.99