An extensive range of superior quality Vitcas products for creating the perfect fireplace in any style which you may choose, whether it be Victorian, Georgian, Art Deco or modern.
What distinguishes an open fireplace?
This specific type of fireplace has an open recess in the walls and in the base of the chimney where the fire is built. It can either be wood burning or the combustion can be created by any other solid fuel such as coal. The fireplace surround can be made from stone, brick or steel.
There is nothing quite like the sound of crackling fire on those chilly, dark evenings in the winter months when all you want to do is just curl up by the warmth of the fire and watch the flames dance around. With our products, this fantasy can become reality.
- VITCAS 6 Fire Bricks Replacement Box for Stoves & FireplacesSpecial Price £14.39 £11.99 Regular Price £23.99
VITCAS Fire Bricks Replacement Box for Stoves & Fireplaces. Comes in a pack of 6 standard clay firebricks. Can be used in fireplaces, stoves, wood burning bread and pizza ovens and in barbeque grills. Rated for 1300oC- high temperature resistance.Read more
- HPS - Heatproof ScreedAs low as £23.99 £19.99
Fireproof Screed, a cement-like product, is resistant to 1400°C. For interior & exterior use. Its function is for Screeding Masonry and making replacement fire bricks for Fireplaces, Barbeques and Kilns. Protects vulnerable materials, which are in danger of being damaged by high heat exposure.Read more
- BFC - Black Fire Cement 1250°CSpecial Price £3.59 £2.99 Regular Price £5.99
Black fire cement for domestic and commercial applications on fire bricks, fire grates, flue pipes, flue bricks, boilers and other applications subject to extreme heat. Offers excellent adhesion to fire bricks, block work, stone and clay ware. Resistant to 1250 C.Read more
- CFC - Chimney & Flue CleanerSpecial Price £9.59 £7.99 Regular Price £15.59
Vitcas® CFC Chimney and Flue Cleaner is an excellent cleaning product for eliminating creosote, soot and tar deposits from chimneys and flue linings. Can even be used on stainless steel flexible flue liners. Can also prevent chimney fires. For maximum effect, use 2-4 scoops of the cleaner twice each week.Read more
- Heat Resistant Concrete FirebackAs low as £71.99 £59.99
Heat Resistant Concrete Fireback. A refractory fireback to be used on the wall behind a fireplace. Dimensions: 16" (400mm) nominal and 18” (460mm) nominal. If there are any open spaces left behind the fireback, they can be filled in using the Vitcas Vermiculite Insulating Cement.Read more
- Heat Resistant Fireback LintelAs low as £23.99 £19.99
VITCAS Heat Resistant Fireback Lintel. 16" (400mm) and 18”(460mm). For use in open fireplaces. Helps the fireplace to retain more heat in the room, stops carbon monoxide from forming and also acts as a decorative addition to a fireplace. Use together with Vitcas Heat Resistant Firebacks.Read more
- Glass Fibre Lagging RopeAs low as £3.00 £2.50
Fibreglass Lagging Fire Rope- Stove Fire Rope Seal Lagging Rope. Available in diameters from 20mm to 50mm. Rates to 550oC. Has good thermal insulation and resistance against chemicals, oils and solvents, which makes it ideal for wrapping around flue pipes and hot pipes, etc.Read more
- Heat Resistant SILICONE 315°CSpecial Price £5.99 £4.99 Regular Price £11.99VITCAS High Temperature Silicone to 315ºC -heat resistant flexible sealant Designed for joints in contact with high temperatures such as flues, ovens, gaskets, stoves, boilers etc. Excellent adhesion to most building materials Read more
- MF - Mouldable FirebrickSpecial Price £23.99 £19.99 Regular Price £35.99
Firebrick Replacement Material. Vitcas Mouldable Firebrick is a specially formulated blend of high quality refractory (heat resistant) aggregates and bonding fire clay, resulting in a product which can be moulded into any shape to replace ordinary firebrick.Read more
- VIC - Vermiculite Insulating CementAs low as £23.99 £19.99
Vitcas Vermiculite Insulating Cement is a non-combustible, pre-mixed lightweight aggregate cement mix. Used for backing insulation and non-structural infill. Suitable for filling in gaps between firebacks and fireplaces, cast iron fireplaces and outdoor pizza ovens.Read more
- HRTA - Heat Resistant Tile Adhesive 1000°CSpecial Price £3.59 £2.99 Regular Price £8.99
Heat Resistant Tile Adhesive in Cartridge packaging to ensure easy use and application. Vitcas Heat Resistant Tile Adhesive should be used for fixing tiles in areas subject to high temperatures, such as fire surrounds, behind boilers, ranges, cookers and radiators.Read more
- HRTA - Heat Resistant Tile AdhesiveSpecial Price £23.99 £19.99 Regular Price £43.19
Vitcas Heat Resistant Tile Adhesive is a ready mixed tile cement specially formulated for use high temperature conditions where ordinary tile cements are inadequate for the long term retention of tiles. Ready Mixed; Easy to Use; Excellent bonding properties; *Rated to 1000ºCRead more
- HRG - Heat Resistant GroutAs low as £23.99 £19.99
VITCAS Heat Resistant Tile Grout. For grouting tiles which have been fixed with VITCAS Heat Resistant Tile Adhesive. Resistant to 1000oC. The tile grout fills in the gaps around tiles in a high temperature setting such as a fireplace, a tiled stove, or on the back wall of a range cooker.Read more