HEAT RESISTANT SILICONE 315 C
VITCAS High Temperature Silicone to 315ºC -heat resistant flexible sealant Designed for joints in contact with high temperatures such as flues, ovens, gaskets, stoves, boilers etc. Excellent adhesion to most building materialsMore info
VITCAS High Temperature Silicone - Flexible Sealant - Black. Heat Resistant to 315ºC (600ºF). Silicone designed for joints in contact with high temperatures such as flues, ovens, gaskets, stoves, boilers etc.
Heat Resistant Silicone has excellent adhesion to most building materials, including:
- glass and glazed surfaces
- impregnated and painted wood
- most plastics
- High temperature resistance
- Excellent adhesion to most building materials
- Easy application
- Excellent physical properties: forms a durable, flexible joint, unaffected by exposure to sunlight, snow and ozone and remains resistant for many years
Bonding, sealing, assembling and protective coatings of parts used in high temperatures, e.g.:
- kiln tapes, chimney filters and heating units
- engines, power units, coolers and motor pumps
- heating systems
- pumps and motors
- kitchen appliances
- smoke and ventilation ducts
* In case of any doubt the temperature should be checked in the area of proposed application and if exceeds 300 ºC, Vitcas Heat Resistant Sealant or Vitcas Black Fire Cement should be used.
|Coverage of cartridge||
Coverage: A guide to the amount of the material contained in one 310ml cartridge
|Curing Time||3mm / 24h|
|Ready to Use||Yes|
Yes, the Heat Resistant Silicone can be used for this application.
The Vitcas Heat Resistant Silicone is black in colour. The silicone has not been tested for use in contact with food.