HRS - Heat Resistant Sealant 1300°C
VITCAS Heat Resistant Sealant is a ready to use, pre-mixed, high temperature sealing and caulking paste for use in fixing and jointing, as well as in providing fire protection. Vitcas Heat Resistant Sealant will withstand up to 1300°C.More info
VITCAS Heat Resistant Sealant is a ready mixed, high temperature sealant. It comes as a caulking paste for use in fixing and jointing in ceramics, metals, silica and glass. The sealant also gives fire protection. Rates to 1300oC.
- Sealing or fixing ceramics, glass and metal
- Sealing other silica based materials
Make sure the area is clean and that all dirt, dust, rust and grease is removed. Cut off the top of the cartridge, screw on the nozzle and cut the nozzle to the required size. Apply using a cartridge gun and aim for a thin joint of 2 – 3mm. The material will set at room temperatures but the time will be reduced by applying heat, gradually increasing over a four hour period. When dry, the sealant can be sanded and over painted.
|Coverage of cartridge||
Coverage: A guide to the amount of the material contained in one 310ml cartridge
|Ready to Use||Yes|
|HS Tariff Code||3816009000|
Yes - the heat resistant sealant will set and bond at any temperature up to 1300 degrees C which is its maximum temperature in service.
Yes, Heat Resistant Sealant is food safe, so may be used for this application.
The Heat Resistant Sealant is suitable for any temperature changes not exceeding 1300oC.
The Heat Resistant Sealant is suitable for use inside a pizza oven for filing gaps.
- HRF - Heat Resistant Filler 1000°C -WhiteSpecial Price £11.99 £9.99 Regular Price £23.99
- IS- Intumescent Acoustic Sealant - Fire Resistant MasticSpecial Price £2.39 £1.99 Regular Price £3.59
- CFA - Ceramic Fibre AdhesiveSpecial Price £11.99 £9.99 Regular Price £23.99
- HRTA - Heat Resistant Tile Adhesive 1000°CSpecial Price £3.59 £2.99 Regular Price £8.99