Share your thoughts with other customers
HRF - Heat Resistant Filler 1000°C
Vitcas® Heat Resistant Filler is a perfect solution for filling in small cracks and joints in high-temperature environments. Ideal for use with High Temperature Plasterboard joints, this filler offers unmatched heat resistance, up to 1000°C / 1830°F, ensuring durability and reliability.
Vitcas® Heat Resistant Filler is a premium quality solution designed specifically for high-temperature applications. Ideal for small cracks and jointing, this filler is specifically engineered for compatibility with Vitcas High Temperature Plasterboard and Heat Resistant Plaster. Providing heat resistance up to 1000°C / 1830°F, it guarantees superior performance under extreme conditions.
- Ready-mixed, easy-to-apply material
- High-temperature resistance up to 1000°C / 1830°F
- Versatile applications - perfect for filling in small cracks and jointing
- Compatible with Vitcas® High Temperature Plasterboard
- Can be sanded before painting for a smooth finish
- Durable and robust, withstanding harsh conditions
- Fast-setting formula - Saves time and effort
- Colour: Off White
- Ideal for filling in small cracks on the chimney breast, particularly around cassette stoves, inset stoves, and fireplaces, providing a robust and heat-resistant repair.
- Perfect for sealing the joints of Vitcas® High Temperature Plasterboard, ensuring a secure and resistant seal.
- Excellent for repairing and filling in areas using Heat Resistant Plaster, offering a seamless and durable restoration.
- Preparation: Before you begin, make sure the area you plan to fill is clean. Remove any dirt, dust, and grease thoroughly.
- Cartridge Prep: Cut off the top of the cartridge and screw on the nozzle. Trim the nozzle according to the size of the area you need to fill.
- Application: Utilise a cartridge gun to apply the filler to the desired area. Ensure to distribute evenly.
- Smoothing: Use a clean scraper to smooth the surface of the filler. Remember that the material sets faster when warm, so work accordingly.
- Finishing: Once the filler has set, it can be sanded before painting for a polished look. Please note that certain types of emulsion paint may require a stabilising primer before application.
|Coverage of cartridge
Coverage: A guide to the amount of the material contained in one 310ml cartridge
|Ready to Use
|24h / +20°C (+68°F)
|HS Tariff Code