Heat Resistant Paints
VITCAS High Temperature Spray Paints in aerosol act as an insulating coating on the surfaces of ovens and stoves and are used for painting boilers, furnaces and barbecues. They are also designed for coating steel and cast iron surfaces that come into contact with high temperatures.
- Temperature resistance up to 800°C
- Protects against corrosion
- Resistant to weather conditions
- Resistant to chemicals (including petrol)
Vitcas heat resistant paints are suited for both indoor and outdoor use, making them perfect for BBQ areas, fireplaces, and flue pipes. Our range of high temperature spray paints also has a decorative function and comes in a variety of colours - black, silver, white, red and cream/beige, allowing you to match the colour to your desired aesthetic.
Additional features of heat resistant stove paint
- Heat resistant stove paint and high temperature stove paint are ideal for applying to your stove and heat resistant stove, ensuring protection against rust and wear.
- For best results, surfaces should be clean and dry before applying heat resistant paint. A brush or spray can be used for application, depending on your preference and the surface.
- Our paints are fast drying, ensuring a quick and efficient application process.
- These paints are suitable for a variety of applications, providing an example of versatility and efficiency.
Heat resistant paint in Vitcas
Elevate the durability and aesthetics of your high-temperature surfaces with VITCAS High Temperature Spray Paints. Our specialized formula offers protection up to 800°C, making it perfect for stoves, boilers, barbecues, and more. Whether you're looking to enhance your indoor fireplace, outdoor BBQ area, or any heat-exposed surface, our heat resistant paints provide the ultimate solution. They're easy to apply, fast drying, and offer excellent protection against rust and weather conditions. Explore our range of Vitcas Heat Resistant Paints today and experience the perfect blend of protection, aesthetics, and durability.
Learn more about the types and applications of heat resistant paints.