Share your thoughts with other customers
Heat Resistant Spray Paint-SILVER
Vitcas Heat Resistant Paint-High Temperature Paint Spray 400ml-Silver. Resistant to 800oC (1472oF). High Temperature Spray Paint for painting furnaces, heaters, barbecues, boilers, pipes and all types of equipment relating to high temperatures.
VITCAS HEAT RESISTANT PAINT SPRAY-SILVER
Resistant to 800oC (1472oF)
High Temperature Spray Paint for painting furnaces, heaters, barbecues, boilers, pipes and all types of equipment relating to high temperatures.
The heat resistant paint is based on silicone resin and is resistant to 800oC.
- Suitable for application to bare metal
- The surface should be clean, dry and free of grease.
- Do not apply primer.
- The best temperature for application is between 15 and 25oC.
- Ensure adequate ventilation, shake the container for two minutes and spray from a distance of 30 cms.
- Apply the paint in several thin layers shaking the can between applications.
- The surface will be tack free after 15 minutes and will be hardened after one hour at 160oC. Smoke will develop during this process. The drying time depends on the ambient temperature, the humidity of the air and the thickness of the applied paint.
Storage and Disposal:
Protect from direct sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50oC. Do not empty into the drains. Treat the material and its container as hazardous waste.
|Product Group||Paints / Coatings|
|Coverage||1.5m2 / 400ml|
|Curing Time||1h +160°C|
|Ready to Use||Yes|
|Mix with water||No|
|HS Tariff Code||3208909100|
Ratings & Reviews
Can you use this paint spray to cover brass affect trimmings round a fire surrond?
Our Heat Resistant Spray Paint in Silver may be used on bare metal for temperatures not exceeding 800oC (1472oF).
Hi can this paint be used on a stainless steel Exhaust
Yes, the Heat Resistant Spray Paint in Silver can be used on a stainless steel exhaust, as long as the surface is prepared, clean and dry.
Is this a metallic/gloss finish or matte?
The finish of Vitcas Heat Resistant Paint is satin matt.
Is it ok to apply to inside a fireplace?
This depends on the material you are using the spray paint on. Generally, our spray paints are recommended for use on bare metal and vermiculite boards.
Is this paint okay on aluminium?
Yes, our spray paint may be used on aluminium.
Can I paint the gas burners on my hob with this paint
Yes, you may paint them using our heat resistant spray paint as long as the surface has been well prepared.
Can I use this on metal staircase
Yes, our spray paints are designed for use on bare metal.
Please provide your shipping details to determine available delivery options and to estimate the shipping costs for this product.