Share your thoughts with other customers
Heat Resistant Spray Paint-WHITE
Vitcas Heat Resistant Paint-High Temperature Paint Spray 400ml-White. Resistant to 800oC (1472oF). High Temperature Spray Paint for painting stoves, radiators, furnaces, heaters, barbecues, boilers, pipes and all types of equipment relating to high temperatures.
VITCAS WHITE HEAT RESISTANT PAINT SPRAY
Provides heat resistance up to 800oC (1472oF)
High Temperature White Paint suitable for use on stoves, furnaces, heaters, barbecues, pipes, boilers and all types of equipment relating to high temperatures.
The paint is based on silicone resin and is heat resistant to 800oC.
- Very high heat resistant up to 800°C
- Perfect satin matt finish
- Touch dry in 1 hour after hardened at 160°C
- Indoor / Outdoor use
- For domestic and industrial use
- Intended for application to bare metal and vermiculite board
- The surface should be clean, dry and free of grease.
- Do not apply primer.
- The best temperature for application is between 15 and 25oC.
- Ensure adequate ventilation, shake the container for two minutes and spray from a distance of 30 cms.
- Apply the paint in several thin layers shaking the can between applications.
- The surface will be tack free after 15 minutes and will be hardened after one hour at 160oC. Smoke will develop during this process. The drying time depends on the ambient temperature, the humidity of the air and the thickness of the applied paint.
Storage and Disposal:
Protect from direct sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50oC. Do not empty into the drains. Treat the heat resistant coating and its container as hazardous waste.
|Product Group||Paints / Coatings|
|Coverage||1.5m2 / 400ml|
|Curing Time||1h +160°C|
|Ready to Use||Yes|
|Mix with water||No|
|HS Tariff Code||3208909100|
Ratings & Reviews
Can this be used on a marble fire surround
The Vitcas Heat Resistant Spray Paint in White is designed for use on bare metal and vermiculite board for temperatures not exceeding 800oC (1472oF).
Hi, Please can this product be used to treat rust from peeled off enamel paint on an electric ceramic hob cooker; the oven door handle, and side of hobs and around the control knobs? Thanks
No, the Heat Resistant Spray Paint has to be applied to clean, rust free bare metal.
What finish is the paint? Gloss, satin or matt?
The finish of Heat Resistant Paint is Satin Matt
Can i use this for scratches on a gas hob?
Heat Resistant Spray Paint may only be used on bare metal or vermiculite board. It cannot be used on surfaces which have enamel.
Can this be used on a gas stove - the enamel has peeledoff and i need white heat resistant paint?
The enamel must be cleaned off first and the surface needs to be well prepared before the paint can be applied.
Can you paint ceramic, stone, marble fire surrounds with this paint?
No, our heat resistant spray paints are recommended for use on bare metal and vermiculite.
Hi there. Can this be used on a marble fire surround. Thanks
Generally no because our heat resistant spray paints are designed for use on bare metal or vermiculite boards, so the paint would not stay on marble.
Can you use the heat resistant spray paint on a gas hob?
Generally, the spray paint is to be used on bare metal but if the surface is well prepared and done in a safe manner, then yes.
Can this paint be used on incandescent and LED light bulbs?
No, generally it is recommended for bare metal and vermiculite.
Please provide your shipping details to determine available delivery options and to estimate the shipping costs for this product.