Share your thoughts with other customers
Heat Resistant Spray Paint-WHITE
Vitcas Heat Resistant Paint-High Temperature Paint Spray 400ml-White. Resistant to 800oC (1472oF). High Temperature Spray Paint for painting stoves, radiators, furnaces, heaters, barbecues, boilers, pipes and all types of equipment relating to high temperatures.
VITCAS WHITE HEAT RESISTANT PAINT SPRAY
Provides heat resistance up to 800oC (1472oF)
High Temperature White Paint suitable for use on stoves, furnaces, heaters, barbecues, pipes, boilers and all types of equipment relating to high temperatures.
The paint is based on silicone resin and is heat resistant to 800oC.
- Very high heat resistant up to 800°C
- Perfect satin matt finish
- Touch dry in 1 hour after hardened at 160°C
- Indoor / Outdoor use
- For domestic and industrial use
- Intended for application to bare metal and vermiculite board
- The surface should be clean, dry and free of grease.
- Do not apply primer.
- The best temperature for application is between 15 and 25oC.
- Ensure adequate ventilation, shake the container for two minutes and spray from a distance of 30 cms.
- Apply the paint in several thin layers shaking the can between applications.
- The surface will be tack free after 15 minutes and will be hardened after one hour at 160oC. Smoke will develop during this process. The drying time depends on the ambient temperature, the humidity of the air and the thickness of the applied paint.
Storage and Disposal:
Protect from direct sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50oC. Do not empty into the drains. Treat the heat resistant coating and its container as hazardous waste.
|Paints / Coatings
|1.5m2 / 400ml
|Ready to Use
|HS Tariff Code