HEAT RESISTANT SPRAY PAINT-WHITE
Vitcas Heat Resistant Paint-High Temperature Paint Spray 400ml-White. Resistant to 800oC (1472oF). High Temperature Spray Paint for painting radiators, furnaces, heaters, barbecues, boilers, pipes and all types of equipment relating to high temperatures.More info
VITCAS HEAT RESISTANT PAINT SPRAY-WHITE
Resistant to 800oC (1472oF)
High Temperature Spray Paint for painting furnaces, heaters, barbecues, boilers, pipes and all types of equipment relating to high temperatures.
The paint is based on silicone resin and is heat resistant to 800oC.
- The surface should be clean, dry and free of grease.
- Do not apply primer.
- The best temperature for application is between 15 and 25oC.
- Ensure adequate ventilation, shake the container for two minutes and spray from a distance of 30 cms.
- Apply the paint in several thin layers shaking the can between applications.
- The surface will be tack free after 15 minutes and will be hardened after one hour at 160oC. Smoke will develop during this process. The drying time depends on the ambient temperature, the humidity of the air and the thickness of the applied paint.
Storage and Disposal:
Protect from direct sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50oC. Do not empty into the drains. Treat the material and its container as hazardous waste.
|Product Group||Paints / Coatings|
|Coverage||1.5m2 / 400ml|
|Curing Time||1h +160°C|
|Ready to Use||Yes|
The finish of Heat Resistant Paint is Satin Matt