BFC - BLACK FIRE CEMENT 1250°C
Black fire cement for domestic and commercial applications on fire bricks, fire grates, flue pipes, flue bricks, boilers and other applications subject to extreme heat. Offers excellent adhesion to fire bricks, block work, stone and clay ware. Resistant to 1250 C.More info
VITCAS BFC - Black Fire Cement is a smooth paste which sets rock hard when exposed to the air. Fire Cement has excellent adhesion to fire bricks, blockwork, stone, clayware and most metals. Primarily useful for minor repair work, cracks less than 5mm and seals to form smoke and gas tight joints.
• Sealing of visible metal to metal joints
• Sealing of visible joints between flue pipes and stoves in conjunction with stove rope
• Installation or repair of ranges, fireplaces, ovens and boilers
• Assembly of cast iron stove, cookers and ranges
Make sure the area is clean and that all dirt, dust, rust and grease is removed. Cut off the top of the cartridge, screw on the nozzle and cut the nozzle to the required size. Dampen the surface where the material is to be applied. Apply using a cartridge gun. The material will set at room temperatures but the time will be reduced by lighting the fire or applying heat, gradually increasing over a four hour period. After curing any fine cracks that may appear in the cement should be filled with the same material to ensure an air tight seal.
|Coverage of cartridge||
Coverage: A guide to the amount of the material contained in one 310ml cartridge
|Ready to Use||Yes|
|Drying Time||12h / +20°C (+68°F)|
- FC - FLUE CEMENT 1250°CSpecial Price £2.39 £1.99 Regular Price £5.99
- HRF - HEAT RESISTANT FILLER 1000°C -WHITESpecial Price £11.99 £9.99 Regular Price £23.99
- IS- INTUMESCENT ACOUSTIC SEALANT /MASTICSpecial Price £2.39 £1.99 Regular Price £3.59
- HRTA - HEAT RESISTANT TILE ADHESIVE 1000 CSpecial Price £3.59 £2.99 Regular Price £8.99