CERAMIC FIBRE PAPER 1260°C/per Metre
VITCAS Ceramic Fibre Paper is supplied in 1mm, 2mm, 3mm and 5mm thickness and 610mm wide. Resistant to 1260°C / 2300°F.More info
Ceramic Fibre Paper is a lightweight refractory material processed from a blend of alumina-silica fibres into a flexible, uniform sheet. 610mm wide. Resistant up to 1260°C / 2300°F
- Easy to cut, wrap or form
- Temperature stability
- Low thermal conductivity
- Low heat storage
- Light weight
- Good dielectric strength
- Good flame resistance
- Asbestos paper replacement
- Investment casting mould wrap insulation
- One-use consumable insulator
- Back-up lining for metal troughs
- Thermal and electrical insulation
Often used on the shelves of a glass kiln to prevent the work sticking and as a gasket around the inspection door of a flue pipe.
It will come in a roll.
No, it is not body soluble.