Central Heating System CLEANER
Vitcas® Central Heating System Cleaner and Sludge Remover will remove commissioning and flux residues from new systems and restore circulation to old systems which suffer from sludge. System Cleaner should also be used when components are replaced or existing systems are extended.More info
Clean your central heating
Vitcas® Central Heating System Cleaner will remove commissioning and flux residues from new systems and restore circulation to old systems which suffer from sludge. System Cleaner should also be used when components are replaced or existing systems are extended. System Cleaner is compatible with plastic tanks, micro-bore and all metals (including aluminium) used in central heating systems. Vitcas® Central Heating System Cleaner is only suitable for fully indirect systems.
Not suitable for use with PRI-MATIC single feed cylinders. If the boiler suffers from knocking and kettling, then Vitcas® Central Heating Boiler Noise Silencer is recommended in conjunction with System Inhibitor for ongoing protection after the flush.
1 litre or 1 tube treats 100 litres. (approx. 10 standard radiators)
Application for Liquid
Use Vitcas System Cleaner in accordance with BS7593:2006
- Turn on boiler, mains water, and drain down.
- Locate the central heating feed and expansion tank.
- Shake bottle and pour entire contents into tank.
- Turn on mains, refill system and restart boiler and pump. Bleed all radiators.
- Circulate under normal operation for:
- FAST CLEANSE (New Components) -2 HOURS (HOT)
- NEW SYSTEM - 2 WEEKS
- PREVIOUSLY TREATED - 3 WEEKS
- OLD SYSTEM - 4 WEEKS
6. After the recommended period, repeat from step 1 but add Vitcas® Central Heating System Inhibitor at step 3 then continue with step 4 which completes the operation. Alternatively, Vitcas® System Cleaner can be added via a partially drained radiator. It is still necessary to drain and refill after the recommended period in step 5.
Application for Concentrate
Disperses sludge, limescale and system debris. Restores circulation and improves heating efficiency. 1 tube treats 100 litres. (approx. 10 standard radiators)
The concentrate is added to a radiator using the supplied adaptor and a cartridge gun. Close both valves on the radiator and remove the bleed screw using a radiator vent key. Push and turn the adaptor clockwise into the opening to make a tight fit. If necessary, trim the end of the plastic adaptor with a craft knife. Open the cartridge by cutting off the domed end and connect the adaptor. Open one valve of the radiator and using a cartridge gun inject the whole contents of the cartridge into the radiator. Then close the valve again to remove the adaptor and replace the bleed screw. Finally open both of the radiator valves. After using this treatment the radiators should be bled to remove trapped air. Then circulate under normal operation as follows:
Fast Cleanse (New Components) 2 hours (Hot)
New System 2 weeks
Previously Treated 3 weeks
Old System 4 weeks
After this period the entire system should be flushed until the water runs clear. Then refill and treat with Vitcas® System Inhibitor.
|Product Group||Plumbing / Building|
|HS Tariff Code||3402209000|