E-Glass Fiberglass Cloth Loomstate
Fiber Glass Loomstate Cloth 550oC. This is the most flexible cloth with a temperature resistance of up to 550oC contnuous working temp. Due to its flexibility, it can be used for curtains, drapes and blankets or any other materials which hang or drape. Non-combustible and has high mechanical strength.More info
As low as £12.00 £10.00 Regular Price £24.00
Glass Fibre Cloth is made from Loomstate which is used where a very flexible cloth is required for making hanging or draping materials. Used in fire safety curtains and welding curtains etc. Resistant up to 550oC continuous working temp/ 600oC temporary working temp.
- highly flexible
- high mechanical strength
- temperature resistant
- safety/welding curtains
|HS Tariff Code||7019590090|
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!
- Silica Fibre Cloth 1000°CAs low as £17.99 £14.99 Regular Price £24.00
- Vermiculite Coated Silica Fibre Cloth 1000°CSpecial Price £17.99 £14.99 Regular Price £30.00
- Silicone Coated Glass Fibre ClothAs low as £14.40 £12.00 Regular Price £24.00
- Blue Acrylic Coated 2 Sides Fibreglass ClothSpecial Price £9.60 £8.00 Regular Price £12.00
- Acrylic Coated Glass Fibre FabricSpecial Price £7.20 £6.00 Regular Price £12.00