Share your thoughts with other customers
Flue Insulation Wrap
Vitcas Flue Insulation Wrap Jacket is made from e-glass which is safe for the environment. The insulation wrap can withstand temperatures reaching 550°C and has a very low thermal conductivity. The wrap is used inside chimney flues for insulation and to prevent chimney fires and reduce tar, etc.
Vitcas Flue Insulation Wrap Jacket is a high-quality insulation product that is designed to improve the performance of your 5" (125mm) or 8" (200mm) flue liners. Made from high-quality e-glass materials, this insulation wrap is environmentally friendly and provides a range of benefits.
- 12mm thickness
- Suitable for use with 5" (125mm) and 8" (200mm) flue liners
- Resistant to temperatures of up to 550°C
- Low thermal conductivity
- Provides thermal shock resistance
- Improves air flow and reduces the risk of chimney fires
- Minimises the formation of tar and condensation
- Helps to improve the performance and efficiency of your flue system
- Reduces the risk of damage to your chimney caused by high temperatures, tar, and condensation
- Provides a cost-effective solution for insulating your flue system
- Before installing the Vitcas Flue Insulation Wrap Jacket, make sure that your flue liner is clean and free from any debris or damage.
- Measure the length of your flue liner and ensure that the Vitcas Flue Insulation Wrap Jacket fits the length of your flue liner.
- Wrap the insulation around the flue liner, making sure that it is tight and secure.
- Use metal cable ties to secure the insulation in place and prevent it from slipping.
- Test your flue system to make sure that it is working properly and there are no leaks or other issues.
|Size||125mm(5")-200mm(8") x 1M x 12mm|
|Diameter||125mm(5") - 200mm(8")|
|HS Tariff Code||7019630085|