Share your thoughts with other customers
Flue Insulation Wrap
Vitcas Flue Insulation Wrap Jacket is made from e-glass which is safe for the environment. The insulation wrap can withstand temperatures reaching 550oC and has a very low thermal conductivity. The wrap is used inside chimney flues for insulation and to prevent chimney fires and reduce tar, etc.
Vitcas Flue Insulation Wrap Jacket is a high-quality insulation product that is designed to improve the performance of your 5" (125mm) or 6" (150mm) flue liners. Made from high-quality e-glass materials, this insulation wrap is environmentally friendly and provides a range of benefits.
- 12mm thickness
- Suitable for use with 5" (125mm) and 6" (150mm) flue liners
- Resistant to temperatures of up to 550oC
- Low thermal conductivity
- Provides thermal shock resistance
- Improves air flow and reduces the risk of chimney fires
- Minimises the formation of tar and condensation
- Helps to improve the performance and efficiency of your flue system
- Reduces the risk of damage to your chimney caused by high temperatures, tar, and condensation
- Provides a cost-effective solution for insulating your flue system
- Before installing the Vitcas Flue Insulation Wrap Jacket, make sure that your flue liner is clean and free from any debris or damage.
- Measure the length of your flue liner and ensure that the Vitcas Flue Insulation Wrap Jacket fits the length of your flue liner.
- Wrap the insulation around the flue liner, making sure that it is tight and secure.
- Use metal cable ties to secure the insulation in place and prevent it from slipping.
- Test your flue system to make sure that it is working properly and there are no leaks or other issues.
|Size||125mm(5")-150mm(6") x 1M x 12mm|
|Diameter||125mm(5") - 200mm(8")|
|Ready to Use||No|
|Mix with water||No|
|HS Tariff Code||7019630000|
Ratings & Reviews
Can you supply these for pipes in diameter ranging from 150 to 800 mm. And I am looking for this in application of insulating boiler flue gas ducting. Is this a correct product
Our flue insulation wrap is available only in diameters ranging from125mm (5") to 200mm (8") and it can be used for the specified application.
Can it be attached to a 4'' flue?
Generally, our insulation wrap is for 5" or 6" flues, but can be used for a 4" flue, it just needs to be wrapped around more.
Please provide your shipping details to determine available delivery options and to estimate the shipping costs for this product.