Share your thoughts with other customers
Aluminium Coated Insulation - Flue Wrap 1M x12mm -per Metre
Flue Chimney Wrap Insulation Blanket suitable for insulating flues and flue liners inside the chimney. This will reduce risk of condensation, tar formation, as well as chimney fires and hence elongate the life of your flue liner and maximise its performance.
Flue Wrap blanket can be used for insulating around a flue or for wrapping around your flexible liner inside the chimney. Increasing the flue temperature will improve the draw on the chimney and reduce any tendency for condensation to occur which will in turn extend the life of the liner. Flue Wrap blanket is easily cut to the required length, making it a versatile option for any chimney.
- Keeps flue warm: The Flue Wrap blanket helps to retain the heat inside the flue, which improves the draw on the chimney and reduces the risk of condensation and formation of tar.
- Improves stove performance: By increasing the flue temperature, the Flue Wrap blanket can improve the performance of your stove, ensuring that it burns more efficiently.
- Easily cut to required length: The Flue Wrap blanket can be easily cut to the required length, making it a versatile option for any chimney.
- Safe for the environment: The Flue Wrap blanket is made from non-combustible materials, which makes it safe for the environment.
- Improves air flow & reduces risk of chimney fire: The Flue Wrap blanket improves the air flow inside the chimney, reducing the risk of chimney fire.
- Reduces risk of condensation & formation of tar: The Flue Wrap blanket helps to reduce the risk of condensation and the formation of tar inside the chimney.
- Non-combustible: The Flue Wrap blanket is made from non-combustible materials, which makes it safe to use in a high-temperature environment.
- Thermal shock protection: The Flue Wrap blanket also protects against thermal shock, which can occur when there are sudden changes in temperature in the flue or liner.
- Measure the circumference of the flue or liner that needs to be insulated.
- Cut the Flue Wrap blanket to the required length using a sharp pair of scissors.
- Wrap the Flue Wrap blanket around the flue or liner, ensuring that there is at least a 2-inch overlap.
- Secure the Flue Wrap blanket in place using VITCAS Aluminium Foil Tape, ensuring that there are no gaps or spaces between the Flue Wrap blanket and the flue or liner.
- Inspect the installation to ensure that it is secure and that there are no gaps or spaces that could allow heat to escape or allow cold air to enter.
- Test the stove or fireplace to ensure that it is working correctly and that the draw has improved.
|12mm x 1M
|HS Tariff Code