Share your thoughts with other customers
Ceramic Fiber Tape, SS
Ceramic Fibre Tape can be used for many high temperature and insulation applications such as insulating of electric cables, wires, exhausts and pipes, as well as in high temperature sealing and gasketing of doors in various heating appliances. Resistant up to 1260oC / 2300oF.
Ceramic Fibre Tape can be used for high temperature applications wihich reach 1260oC / 2300°F.
- High temperature resistance
- Resistant against most corrosive chemicals- common acids and alkalis
- Low thermal & electrical conductivity
- Thermal shock resistance
- Insulating pipes, electric cables etc.
- High temperature sealing & gasketing in e.g. doors of heating appliances
- Protective & safety curtains
|HS Tariff Code||6806100000|
Ratings & Reviews
- Ceramic Fibre Blanket 1430°CAs low as £90.00 £75.00 Regular Price £130.80
- Ceramic Fibre Blanket 1260°C -per MetreAs low as £11.99 £9.99 Regular Price £19.19
- Ceramic Fibre Board 1260°C-VITCAS Insulating BoardAs low as £66.00 £55.00 Regular Price £95.99
- Ceramic Fibre Blanket 1260°CAs low as £66.00 £55.00 Regular Price £96.00
- Ceramic Fibre Paper 1260°C -per MetreAs low as £10.79 £8.99 Regular Price £11.99