ACC - Heat Accumulation Fireboard
VITCAS® Heat Accumulation Fireboards are high density ceramic refractory panels for heat accumulation and storage. Easy to fix without wires or framework. Fireboards can be used around fireplaces and stoves. Fireboards can eliminate overheating in the room, returning the heat gradually over time.More info
High density refractory fireboards for heat accumulation and storage. Vitcas® Heat Accumulation Fireboards can be used for building around fireplaces and stoves. The fireplace refractory panels have a high density and a good thermal conductivity so heat is retained for long periods.
- High heat accumulation properties
- Easy to install.
- Environmentally friendly
We recommend setting the boards with Vitcas® HB10 Rapid Setting Adhesive.
Available in two sizes- 1000x500x30 and 700x400x30mm.
If you need help for the amount of product to buy you can use Vitcas Quantity Calculator
|Product Group||Boards, Fireplace refractory panels|
|HS Tariff Code||6810990000|
Yes, you could tile on top of the Accumulation Fireboard.
You may cut using a Brick & Concrete Cutting Diamond Disc.
- Acrylic Coated Fiberglass Mesh - Structural ReinforcementSpecial Price £2.40 £2.00 Regular Price £4.80
- PVA - Adhesive SealerSpecial Price £8.39 £6.99 Regular Price £14.39
- Brick & Concrete Cutting Diamond DiscSpecial Price £5.99 £4.99 Regular Price £8.39
- BA - Heat Resistant Board AdhesiveSpecial Price £11.99 £9.99 Regular Price £23.99
- VITCAS Fireplace Construction BoardSpecial Price £35.99 £29.99 Regular Price £47.99