VITCAS Fireplace Construction Board
VITCAS CS Fireplace Construction Board is an insulation board resistant to 1100oC / 1830oF. Perfect for use in fireplaces, tiled stoves and corner firesides. Suitable where there is no pre-existing chimney breast or in the centre of a wall or the corner of a room. Simpler and quicker to install than ever before!More info
Used to construct fireplaces and tiled stoves without additional frame work where there is no pre-existing chimney breast, in the centre of a wall or in the corner of a room.
- high thermal resistance (up to 1100oC)
- good thermal insulation
- mechanical stability
- simple & quick to set up
- non-flammable rating A1 in accordance with EN 13501-1:2002
- tiled stoves
- corner firesides etc
Fireplace boards can be easily processed with conventional woodworking tools and can be fixed with screws. The edges of the board can be treated with Vitcas BP - Board Adhesive Primer / Hardener and sealed together with VITCAS Board Adhesive 1300⁰C.
Fireplace Board can be sealed with Vitcas PVA Adhesive Sealer and skimmed with Vitcas Heat Resistant Plaster.
If you need help for the amount of product to buy you can use Vitcas Quantity Calculator
|Size||1000 x 610 x 30mm|
|HS Tariff Code||6806900000|
Yes, the Fireplace Construction Board will be able to take this.
Yes, you can fix tiles directly onto fireplace construction board using our adhesive.
No, the outside face of the Fireplace Construction Board will not be ambient temperature, there will be some increase in temperature.
The fireplace construction board is made out of calcium silicate.
Please refer to our calculator- https://www.vitcas.com/calculator/.
You may cut the fireplace construction board using a hand saw and you just apply the heat resistant paint directly onto the board.
Yes, fireplace construction board can be painted straight onto it.
Yes, you can paint the fireplace construction board.
- VITCAS Heat Resistant PLASTERAs low as £35.99 £29.99 Regular Price £47.99
- Acrylic Coated Fiberglass Mesh - Structural ReinforcementSpecial Price £2.40 £2.00 Regular Price £4.80
- High Temp Plasterboard Scrim TapeSpecial Price £8.39 £6.99 Regular Price £11.99
- BFC - Black Fire Cement 1250°CSpecial Price £3.59 £2.99 Regular Price £5.99
- Heat Resistant SILICONE 315°CSpecial Price £5.99 £4.99 Regular Price £11.99