Insulating Fire Bricks-Vitcas Grade 28 -2800°F/ 1530°C
Vitcas Insulation Firebricks- Grade 28. Dimensions: 230x114x76mm. Resistant to 1530oC / 2800oF. The lightweight insulating fire bricks can be used in different industrial applications such as in lining ceramic kilns and furnaces, in areas that are not in contact with molten materials, etc.More info
Insulating Fire Bricks- Grade 28. Rates to 1530oC (2800oF). Size: 230x114x76mm. Density: 900kg/m3
Insulating firebricks are made using a method which results in a porous, lightweight structure. This is important in processes where the work is heated and it is not desirable to waste energy heating the brick work for example in forges and annealing kilns. We recommend using Vitset 45- refractory mortar for setting Grade 28 insulation bricks.
- Insulating firebricks are often used in ceramic kilns for faster turnaround and also because of their low iron content.
- Insulation bricks are used as an additional layer behind other refractory linings in furnaces, kilns, treatment vessels etc.
- They are used in glass and enamel furnaces in areas not in contact with the molten product.
|Product Group||Fire Bricks|
|Size||230 x 114 x 76mm|
|HS Tariff Code||6902209100|
- Insulating Fire Bricks-Vitcas Grade 30 -3000°F/ 1650°CSpecial Price £5.88 £4.90 Regular Price £11.94
- Ceramic Fibre Blanket 1430°CAs low as £95.99 £79.99 Regular Price £130.80
- Ceramic Fibre Board 1430°C-VITCAS Insulating BoardAs low as £95.99 £79.99 Regular Price £115.19
- VITCAS Zircon Paint Coating 1750°C£47.99 £39.99