Vitset 80-Refractory Mortar Ready Mixed 1750°C
Vitcas Refractory Mortar- Vitset 80 is a ready mixed, ready-to-use, high alumina, heat resistant cement. It is air setting and is suitable to use in setting, dipping, coating and spraying refractory bricks. This can be used in different industrial settings such as the steel industry and in foundries.More info
Vitset 80 Refractory Mortar is a ready mixed, high alumina refractory cement. It can withstand temperatures reaching 1750°C / 3180°F.
The refractory mortar can be used for setting bricks, dipping bricks, coating and spraying. It creates a strong air set bond with all grades of refractory bricks whether used as a joint or a render. The mortar expands at 1540ºC.
- Forms a strong air set bond
- High temperature resistance
- Expands at high heat
- Resistant to slag attacks
- Steel works
- Foundries where high temperatures are encountered such as setting high alumina bricks for safety linings in pouring ladles
- Setting bricks and purging nozzles in continuous casting tundishes
|Product Group||Refractory Products|
|Coverage||40 bricks (230x114x64mm) / 10kg|
|Ready to Use||Yes|
|HS Tariff Code||3816009000|