Acrylic Coated Fiberglass Mesh - Structural Reinforcement
Vitcas Mesh Fabric for use in fireplace construction with heat accumulation boards or construction insulation boards. The mesh fabric has acrylic resin so it offers water protection, high flexibility, has age resistance and is also resistant to alkalis.More info
Glass fibre mesh fabric coated with acrylic resin with excellent water resistance, alkali resistance, flexibility and ageing resistance. The fabric is available on a roll for use as a support / reinforcement for HB60 Adhesive or Vitcas Heat Resistant Plaster.
- water proof
- alkali resistant
- age resistant
- with fireplace construction insulation board
- in conjunction with heat accumulation boards
Size: Mesh 5x5mm; 1m width
|HS Tariff Code||7019630000|
Glass Fibre Mesh is intended primarily for use in fireplaces, stoves and other high temperature applications.
It weighs approx. 7 kg.
Generally, fiberglass mesh does not go onto wood because it is rated for high temperature applications. But no, it is not self adhesive, when used on pizza ovens, it is stuck using ceramic fibre adhesive.
Yes, you could paint it with heat resistant spray paint.
Yes, glass fibre mesh can be used as a skim coat.
- HT - High Temperature PlasterboardSpecial Price £35.99 £29.99 Regular Price £47.99
- VITCAS Fireplace Construction BoardSpecial Price £35.99 £29.99 Regular Price £47.99
- High Temp Plasterboard Scrim TapeSpecial Price £8.39 £6.99 Regular Price £11.99
- Heat Accumulation RingSpecial Price £59.99 £49.99 Regular Price £83.99