FIBERGLASS MESH-5X5mm MESH,1M WIDTH
Vitcas Mesh Fabric for use in fireplace construction with accumulation boards or construction boards. The mesh fabric has acrylic resin so it offers water protection, high flexibility, has age resistance and is also resistant to alkalis.More info
Glass fibre mesh fabric coated with acrylic resin with excellent water resistance, alkali resistance, flexibility and ageing resistance. The fabric is available on a roll for use as a support / reinforcement for HB60 or Vitcas Heat Resistant Plaster.
- water proof
- alkali resistant
- age resistant
- in fireplace construction with construction and accumulation boards
|HS Tariff Code||7019590090|
Glass Fibre Mesh is intended primarily for use in fireplaces, stoves and other high temperature applications.
It weighs approx. 7 kg.
Generally, fiberglass mesh does not go onto wood because it is rated for high temperature applications. But no, it is not self adhesive, when used on pizza ovens, it is stuck using ceramic fibre adhesive.
Yes, you could paint it with heat resistant spray paint.
Yes, glass fibre mesh can be used as a skim coat.
- HT-HIGH TEMPERATURE PLASTERBOARDSpecial Price £35.99 £29.99 Regular Price £47.99
- VITCAS Fireplace Construction BoardSpecial Price £35.99 £29.99 Regular Price £47.99
- HI -TEMP PLASTERBOARD SCRIM TAPESpecial Price £8.39 £6.99 Regular Price £11.99
- ACC-ACCUMULATION FIREBOARDAs low as £35.99 £29.99 Regular Price £47.99
- HB10-RAPID SETTING ADHESIVE 750CAs low as £23.99 £19.99 Regular Price £35.99
- HB60-HYDRAULIC BONDED ADHESIVEAs low as £23.99 £19.99 Regular Price £35.99
- Heat Accumulation RingSpecial Price £59.99 £49.99 Regular Price £83.99
- VITCAS Heat Resistant PLASTERAs low as £35.99 £29.99 Regular Price £47.99