OC - Outdoor Oven Cement
Vitcas Outdoor Oven Cement for exterior jointing with fire bricks in pizza and bread ovens, barbecues, smokehouses, fire pits, and other high temperature applications. It is a hydraulic set mortar which is non-soluble in water and resistant to rain and frost. Does not depend on heat in order to cure.More info
Vitcas Outdoor Oven Cementis a pre-mixed dry powder refractory mortar suitable for jointing fire bricks, jointing Vitcas Sectional Wood Fired Outdoor Ovens and for general purpose exterior use with firebricks in a range of high temperature applications.
- non-water soluble
- does not require heat to cure
- resists washing out when exposed to frost or rain
- pizza and bread ovens
- fire pits
- any other high temperature application.
Mix with water to a trowelling consistency, as a guide approx. 180mls of water per kilo of material. We do not recommend the addition of cement dye/ pigment.
If laying bricks then the bricks should be wetted first to ensure good adhesion of the cement. The joint thickness can be from 3mm upwards. The material will set in a few hours, taking longer in cold weather.
For gap-filling thicknesses above 15mm, use Vitcas Heatproof Screed.
|Product Group||Mortars/ Cements/ Concrete|
|Coverage||10kg - 40 bricks(230x114x64mm) / 0.44m2 (4.75ft2) at 10mm(7/16")|
|Drying Time||24h / +20°C (+68°F)|
|Mix with water||Yes|
|HS Tariff Code||3816000000|
The VITCAS OC Outdoor Oven Cement is a dark grey colour when dry.
Generally, the recommended quantities are found in the section describing our Pizza Oven Kit.
- Vitcas-Fire Bricks-YellowAs low as £3.00 £2.50 Regular Price £4.80
- VITCAS Fire Bricks-BrownAs low as £3.00 £2.50 Regular Price £4.80
- Vitcas-Fire Bricks-WhiteAs low as £3.00 £2.50 Regular Price £4.80
- VITCAS Fire Bricks-BlackSpecial Price £3.00 £2.50 Regular Price £4.80