Vermiculite Fire Board Fire-proof Insulation
Vermiculite Fire Resistant Board -Fire-proof Insulation VITCAS Fire-proof Insulation Board Refractory to 1100ºC (2010ºF). Vermiculite Fire Resistant Insulation board is used as head shield, register plates or replacement fire bricks for wood burning or multi fuel stoves.More info
Vitcas Vermiculite Fireproof Board. Refractory to 1100°C (2010°F) with very good insulation properties for indoor or covered applications including fireplaces, stoves, heaters, range cookers, boilers, night storage heaters, vessels & tanks, hobby kilns etc
Vermiculite is a naturally occurring non-toxic, asbestos free aluminium-magnesium silicate material.
The board can be worked easily with wood working tools.
Vermiculite Fire Resistant Boards can be:
Vermiculite Fire Boards can be used as:
- a heat shield
- a register plate above a free-standing stove
- replacement firebricks for the inside of a stove
The edges of the board and the flue pipe can be sealed to the board using Vitcas Heat Resistant Silicone.
The board can be fixed to a wall by drilling and screwing or by using Vitcas Heat Resistant Board Adhesive or HB60.
For finish decoration we recommend spraying with Vitcas Heat Resistant Paint Spray or you can seal the board with PVA and tile with Vitcas Heat Resistant Tile Adhesive.
How to install Vitcas Fireboards:
If you need help for the amount of product to buy you can use Vitcas Quantity Calculator
- Insulation Fixing PackAs low as £11.99 £9.99 Regular Price £18.00
- HEAT RESISTANT SPRAY PAINT-BLACKSpecial Price £8.39 £6.99 Regular Price £15.59
- Vermiculite Fire Board-Reeded-Fire-proof InsulationAs low as £35.99 £29.99 Regular Price £71.99
- HEAT RESISTANT SILICONE 315 CSpecial Price £5.99 £4.99 Regular Price £11.99