Share your thoughts with other customers
VITCAS Pompeii Oven 140
VITCAS oven Pompeii 140 is traditionally built from finest quality high temperature resistant refractory materials. Wood fired bread and pizza oven for use indoors and outdoors. Suitable for use in commercial applications e.g. festivals and restaurants etc.
TRADITIONAL WOOD FIRED INDOOR /OUTDOOR BREAD & PIZZA OVEN
The Vitcas Pompeii-140 is an indoor and outdoor wood fired oven in the traditional dome shape. Manufactured in the UK from high quality refractory materials, it comes in 11 sections which are sealed together using the Vitcas heat resistant silicone supplied.
No. of pizzas: 5-7 small at the time
See also: Commercial Bread Oven - Pompeii 120
The wood-fired oven kit consists of:
- The wood-fired oven (in 11 sections)
Dimensions as follows:
External: 1,000mm wide x 1,720mm deep x 440mm high
Internal: 800mm wide x 1,400mm deep x 400mm high
- 3 tubes of Vitcas Heat Resistant Silicone
- Cast iron door with heat resistant glass
- Door thermometer up to 500 C
- Stainless steel metal chimney flue with cowl and damper
- 5kg of VITCAS Outdoor Oven Cement
NOTE: This Vitcas wood fired oven does NOT include the fire bricks in the illustration.
***We strongly recommend the base of the oven should be fully supported and insulated underneath with Vitcas Ceramic Fibre Board 50mm
After the oven has been fired once or twice it is recommended to add extra insulation in the form of ceramic fibre blanket. The blanket can be adhered to the outside of the oven with ceramic fibre adhesive, a mesh placed over the blanket and the whole oven is then rendered with Outdoor Oven Cement to make it waterproof. At this point the oven can be painted.
Below you can see an animation of how to assemble and insulate VITCAS ovens.
Animation how to build and insulate Wood-Fired Oven
Recommended insulation requirements (available in our store):
- Vitcas Ceramic Fibre Blanket - 7 Metres
- 2 tubes of Ceramic Fibre Adhesive
- 1 x oven wire/mesh
- 2 x 20kg Vitcas Outdoor Oven Cement
- 2x Vitcas Ceramic Fibre Board 50mm (additional insulation underneath oven base for better performance)
If you choose to install the oven indoors or under cover it may then become subject to building regulations and the clean air act. In this case it is the customers responsibility to check the appropriate regulations which apply and Vitcas will not accept any liability for the installation of the oven, the design or modification of the flue or its safe operation.
|Product Group||Wood Fired Ovens|
|HS Tariff Code||6810990000|
Ratings & Reviews
- Wood Burning Pizza and Bread Oven - Pompeii 120Special Price £1,794.00 £1,495.00 Regular Price £3,600.00
- Pizza Oven Wire MeshSpecial Price £17.99 £14.99 Regular Price £29.99
- Fire Bricks 230x114x64mmSpecial Price £2.40 £2.00 Regular Price £4.79
- VITCAS Pompeii Oven 100Special Price £1,554.00 £1,295.00 Regular Price £3,000.00