VITCAS Wood Fired Bread/ Pizza Oven
VITCAS Pompeii Wood Fired Bread / Pizza Oven is a traditional dome shaped wood burning indoor or outdoor bread and pizza oven made in the UK from high quality refractory materials. The original oven in the Pompeii series. Ideal for use in domestic applications.More info
TRADITIONAL WOOD FIRED INDOOR /OUTDOOR BREAD & PIZZA OVEN
The Vitcas Pompeii is an indoor and outdoor wood fired oven in the traditional dome shape. Manufactured in the UK from high quality refractory materials, it comes in 5 sections which are sealed together using the Vitcas heat resistant silicone supplied.
No. of pizzas approx: 3-4 at the time.
The wood-fired oven kit consists of:
- The wood-fired oven (in 5 sections)
Dimensions as follows:
External: 1,000mm wide x 1,120mm deep x 440mm high
Internal: 800mm wide x 400mm high
- 2 tubes of Vitcas Heat Resistant Silicone
- Cast iron door with heat resistant glass
- Door thermometer up to 500 C
- Stainless steel metal chimney flue with cowl and damper
- 5kg of VITCAS Outdoor Oven Cement
NOTE: This Vitcas wood fired oven does NOT include the fire bricks in the illustration.
***We recommend the base of the oven should be fully supported and insulated underneath with Vitcas Ceramic Fibre Board 50mm
After the oven has been fired once or twice it is recommended to add extra insulation in the form of ceramic fibre blanket. The blanket can be adhered to the outside of the oven with ceramic fibre adhesive, a mesh placed over the blanket and the whole oven is then rendered with Outdoor Oven Cement to make it waterproof. At this point the oven can be painted.
Below you can see an animation of how to assemble and insulate VITCAS ovens.
Animation how to build and insulate Wood-Fired Oven
Suggested insulation requirements (available in our store):
- Vitcas Ceramic Fibre Blanket - 7 Metres
- 2 tubes of Ceramic Fibre Adhesive
- 1 x wire/mesh netting
- 2 x 20kg Vitcas Outdoor Oven Cement
- Vitcas Ceramic Fibre Board 50mm (additional insulation underneath oven base for better performance)
If you choose to install the oven indoors or under cover it may then become subject to building regulations and the clean air act. In this case it is the customers responsibility to check the appropriate regulations which apply and Vitcas will not accept any liability for the installation of the oven, the design or modification of the flue or its safe operation.
|Product Group||Wood Fired Ovens|
Yes, the base of the Pompeii Wood Fired Bread and Pizza Oven must be fully supported with the cast slab.
For such requests, please fill in the contact form.
- VITCAS Wood Fired Bread/ Pizza Oven VITCAS-100Special Price £1,554.00 £1,295.00 Regular Price £3,000.00
- Wood Burning Pizza and Bread Oven - Pompeii 120Special Price £1,794.00 £1,495.00 Regular Price £3,600.00
- VITCAS Wood Fired Bread/ Pizza Oven VITCAS-140Special Price £1,998.00 £1,665.00 Regular Price £3,840.00
- Brick Oven Outdoor Pizza Oven-VITCAS-LSpecial Price £954.00 £795.00 Regular Price £2,400.00