Fire Bricks 230x114x64mm
VITCAS Refractory Fire Clay Bricks are specially made high temperature bricks for use in domestic applications like fireplaces, circulators, stoves, barbecue grills, indoor and outdoor pizza ovens, furnaces and inserts.More info
- Buy 26 for £2.16 £1.80 Incl. Vat each and save 10%
- Buy 76 for £1.92 £1.60 Incl. Vat each and save 20%
- Buy 151 for £1.80 £1.50 Incl. Vat each and save 25%
- Buy 251 for £1.68 £1.40 Incl. Vat each and save 30%
- Buy 361 for £1.56 £1.30 Incl. Vat each and save 35%
Fire clay bricks rated to 1300°C (2400°F) for use in fireplace, wood-fired ovens, stoves, furnaces, BBQ etc. Dense fire bricks are slow to heat up and cool down, holding the heat in the process.
Size 230 x 114 x 64mm (9" x 4 1/2" x 2 1/2 "),
weight about 3.5 kilos each
Alumina content minimum 40%, Thermal Conductivity approx. 0.9 wmk
Compressive load 39 MPa, Density 2200 kg/m3
Fire Clay Bricks are specially made high temperature bricks for use in domestic and commercial applications like:
- pizza ovens
For internal applications we recommend using Vitcas Heatproof Mortar (3 - 5mm joint) and for external applications we recommend using Vitcas Outdoor Oven Cement (5 – 10mm joint) or Vitcas Heatproof Screed (for gap-filling).
|Product Group||Fire Bricks|