E-Glass braided SLEEVING
Hose and Cable White Fibreglass Braided Sleeving. Available in diameters 10mm,15mm & 20mm. The sleeving is made from braided fibreglass and comes in white. Used for insulating and protecting electric wires & cables, hoses, gas & water pipes etc from aggressive fluids, gases and high temperature.More info
Hose and Cable Glass Fibre Sleeving Protection- white sleeves. In braided form.
- good thermal insulation
- high temperature resistance
- resistance against aggressive gases and fluids
- flexibility- due to its braided material
- For protecting and insulating of electric cables and wires, water pipes, gas pipes, hoses, tubes and hydraulic systems.
- Used in high temperature and high intensity situations.
|HS Tariff Code||7019590090|
Yes, you may use Vitcas E-glass Braided Sleeving around the heat resistant cabling for double protection.
The E-glass braided sleeving is sold per metre so you need to input the number of metres required. The 10 refers to the diameter so for example one of the products is 10mm diameter with a wall thickness of 3mm.
- Electro Tape 25mmAs low as £12.00 £10.00 Regular Price £24.00
- Titanium Basalt Fiber TapeSpecial Price £2.28 £1.90 Regular Price £3.60
- Silica Fiber Webbing TapeSpecial Price £3.00 £2.50 Regular Price £4.80