Share your thoughts with other customers
Fire Rope White Soft
Stove Fire Rope- White, Soft – a range of soft knitted fibre glass rope seals in diameters from 6mm to 25mm. Maximum service temperature of 550oC. For sealing and jointing in the flue systems of stoves, around stove doors and stove glass, and can also be used between stove panels.
Stove Fire Rope is used in high temperature situations for sealing and jointing. Often used on the first joint of a flue system to a stove and around the inside of stove doors to create an airtight seal.
- Allows your stove to burn at its optimal rate
- Creates an airtight seal
- Resistant to high temperatures- 550oC
- Soft- more flexible
- In white colour
- For jointing and sealing in stove flue systems
- For sealing around stove glass and stove doors
- For sealing together stove panels
|HS Tariff Code