PREMIUM Fire Cement 25KG
Vitcas Premium Fire Resistant Cement is able to withstand very high temperatures reaching up to 1250oC / 2282oF. The premium fire cement has a putty-like consistency which hardens at high temperatures. Used in domestic & industrial applications such as in making air tight joints in flue pipes.More info
Vitcas Premium Fire Cement is a finely ground, heat resistant cement which rates to 1250oC / 2282oF. It has a putty-like consistency and so is easy in its application.
- Excellent adhesion
- Gives gas and smoke tight joints
- Easy application
- Strengthens & hardens upon exposure to heat
- High temperature resistant
- Jointing flue pipes
- Fixing cracks in bricks in ovens and stoves etc
- Repairs damaged firebacks in fireplaces
|Product Group||Refractory Products|
Premium Fire Cement is ready mixed, so water addition is not required.
The colour of the Premium Fire Cement is buff.