VITCAS-Rapidcas-Rapid Set Cement
Vitcas Rapidcas cement is a rapid setting material (30 minutes, depending on ambient temperature and conditions). Easy mixing, just required to add water. Fills up to 25mm in one application only.More info
Rapid Setting Cement
RAPIDCAS CEMENT is a specially formulated rapid setting cement based compound which when mixed with water sets in about 30 minutes. Easy and quick in its preparation and application. Suitable for a wide range of applications.
- Internal and external use for repairs to cracks in walls and floors.
- Repairing flags, slabs, stones and bricks.
- Patching steps and window sills.
- Pointing brick and stone.
- Jointing earthenware pipes and drains.
- Repairs to ponds and pools.
- Setting in W/C’s and sinks.
- Leak sealing in concrete based surfaces.
- Setting railings and posts.
- This product should not be used for load bearing applications.
- Do not use where acid resistance is required. Use ACIDCAS cement, patch or concrete.
- After using on fishponds, seal the surface with a waterproof sealer before restocking the fish.
Before applying, ensure surfaces are clean, sound and free from dust, crumbly material or any contaminants, which may affect adhesion.
- Thoroughly wet surfaces to improve adhesion.
- Always use a clean mixing vessel and add approx. 3 parts by volume powder to one part by volume clean cold water and mix immediately to a smooth, reasonably thick slump free paste. The mixed cement will remain workable for 5-10 minutes only. MIX NO MORE CEMENT THAN CAN BE USED IN 5 MINUTES
- Push the cement into the repair with a trowel or filling knife.
- Once the product begins to stiffen, throw away the residue. DO NOT ADD FURTHER WATER TO THE MIX. THIS WILL DESTROY STRENGTH.
- In warm conditions, cover RAPIDCAS with polythene to assist cure.
- Clean tools etc with warm water before RAPIDCAS dries.
Storage and Shelf Life:
Store in cool dry conditions between + 5°C and 25°C. Storage outside these parameters will significantly reduce shelf life. The shelf life is 12 months in original unopened tub. This will reduce significantly once opened.
|Product Group||Mortars/ Cements/ Concrete|
|Drying Time||48h / +20°C (+68°F)|
|Working Time / minutes||10|
|Mix with water||Yes|
|HS Tariff Code||3816009000|