Share your thoughts with other customers
Rapid Setting Cement
RAPIDCAS CEMENT is a specially formulated rapid setting cement based compound which when mixed with water sets in about 30 minutes. Easy and quick in its preparation and application. Suitable for a wide range of applications.
- Internal and external use for repairing rendering and floor screeds
- Repairing flags, slabs, stones and bricks
- Patching steps and window sills
- Pointing brick and stone
- Setting manholes
- Jointing earthenware pipes and drains
- Repairs to ponds and pools
- Fast setting in W/C’s and sinks
- Leak sealing in concrete based surfaces
- Setting railings and fixing fence posts
- Extra rapid cement is suitable both for smaller jobs and huge industry jobs
- This product should not be used for load bearing applications. It only allows foot traffic and vehicular traffic.
- Do not use where acid resistance is required. Use ACIDCAS cement, patch or concrete.
- After using on fishponds, seal the surface with a waterproof sealer before restocking the fish.
Before applying, ensure surfaces are clean, sound and free from dust, crumbly material or any contaminants, which may affect adhesion.
- Thoroughly wet surfaces to improve adhesion.
- Always use a clean mixing vessel and add approx. 3 parts by volume powder to one part by volume clean cold water and mix immediately to a smooth, reasonably thick slump free paste. Due to the rapid hardening properties, the mixed cement will remain workable for 5-10 minutes only. MIX NO MORE CEMENT THAN CAN BE USED IN 5 MINUTES
- Push the cement into the repair with a trowel or filling knife.
- Once the product begins to stiffen, throw away the residue. DO NOT ADD FURTHER WATER TO THE MIX. THIS WILL DESTROY STRENGTH.
- In warm conditions, cover RAPIDCAS with polythene to assist cure.
- Clean tools etc with warm water before RAPIDCAS dries.
Storage and Shelf Life:
Store in cool, dry conditions between + 5°C and 25°C. Storage outside these parameters will significantly reduce shelf life. The shelf life is 12 months for the original, unopened tub. This will reduce significantly once opened.
|Product Group||Mortars/ Cements/ Concrete|
|Drying Time||48h / +20°C (+68°F)|
|Working Time / minutes||10|
|Mix with water||Yes|
|HS Tariff Code||3816009000|