Share your thoughts with other customers
Square Glass Fibre Packing Rope
VITCAS Square Glass Fibre Thermal Rope. In sizes 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm and 20mm. Vitcas square ropes are widely used in boilers, ovens and furnaces on the door seals, in order to provide thermal insulation, as well as for sealing and gasketing applications.
Square Packing is used in different textile industries. Vitcas square glass fibre ropes don’t pose any kind of health hazard to the user. The ropes are also used for seal and gasket applications.
- Vitcas square glass fibre ropes are resistant to flame and chemicals
- Do not have any health hazards
Fiberglass square ropes are widely used:
- in boilers
- other thermal insulation purposes
- for sealing and gasketing
|HS Tariff Code||7019590090|
Ratings & Reviews
- BFC - Black Fire Cement 1250°CSpecial Price £3.59 £2.99 Regular Price £5.99
- HRS - Heat Resistant Sealant 1300°CSpecial Price £9.59 £7.99 Regular Price £11.99
- CFA - Ceramic Fibre AdhesiveSpecial Price £11.99 £9.99 Regular Price £23.99
- VITCAS Zircon Paint Coating 1750°CSpecial Price £47.99 £39.99 Regular Price £83.99