Ladder Tape 25x2mm
Stove Thermal Ladder Tape is used to secure and seal around stove glass, usually in a situation where the tape is required on both sides of the glass. Suitable in applications such as in stove glass, furnaces and metal panels.More info
STOVE THERMAL LADDER TAPE
Thermal ladder tape is used to secure and seal around stove glass.
Usually used when the stove glass is sandwiched between the front door and back plate. The thermal ladder tape fits around the edge of the glass to provide a seal to prevent smoke escaping from the fire. Ladder tape has some missing yarns in the warp threads to allow for insertion of fixing screws or to go over the edge of heat resistant glass in stove doors.
Use Vitcas Fire Rope Adhesive to secure the ladder tape.
Examples of Application:
- Stove glass
- bakers ovens
- connecting metal panels etc.
|Size||25mm x 2mm|
|HS Tariff Code||7019590090|
- CERAMIC FIBRE SEALING STRIPAs low as £1.56 £1.30 Regular Price £3.12
- Heat Treatment Tape 50x2mmSpecial Price £1.86 £1.55 Regular Price £3.60
- HI -TEMP PLASTERBOARD SCRIM TAPESpecial Price £8.39 £6.99 Regular Price £11.99
- Aluminium Foil TapeSpecial Price £4.79 £3.99 Regular Price £7.19
- Electro Tape 0.13mmAs low as £12.00 £10.00 Regular Price £24.00