Heat Treatment Exhaust Tape 50x2mm
Heat Treated Thermal Tape is made from 'E' type glass fibre, which makes it ideal for wrapping around cables, wiring and exhausts in order to provide insulation and reduce the likelihood of a fire or flames from occuring. It can also minimise condensation in pipework. Dimesions: 50mm x 2mm.More info
Vitcas Heat Treatment Tape is a pre-use heat treated tape for wrapping around exhausts to reduce condensation and also for wrapping around cables as an insulation. Pre-use heat treatment reduces the chance of any smoke or fume on the first use. It is made from 'E' type fibreglass.
Dimesions: 50mm x 2mm
- non-combustible (resists fire/flame and heat)
- has good thermal insulation
- flexible to use
- in wiring
|Size||50mm x 2mm|
|HS Tariff Code||7019630000|
The price is per metre. If you want to see the price for the full roll, then insert 30 into the relevant section.
One roll of heat treatment tape is 30m long, but you can purchase it by the metre.
- Aluminium Foil TapeSpecial Price £5.99 £4.99 Regular Price £7.19
- Electro Tape 25mmAs low as £12.00 £10.00 Regular Price £24.00
- Black Glass Tape-Adhesive Backed-PackAs low as £3.72 £3.10 Regular Price £9.60
- Ceramic Fiber Tape, SSAs low as £5.40 £4.50 Regular Price £11.40