General Product Q&A
Items 11-16 of 16
- Can I use Vitcas Heat Resistant Plaster on a normal render coat? We would only recommend Vitcas Heat Resistant Plaster being applied to Vitcas Fireplace Render, Vitcas High Temperature Plasterboard or Vitcas Fireplace Construction Board. We cannot guarantee the results if our recommendations are not followed.
- Is it essential to use Vitcas PVA Adhesive Sealer when applying Vitcas Fireplace Render and Heat Resistant Plaster? It is essential that Vitcas PVA is used before applying both the Fireplace Render and Heat Resistant Plaster.
- Is it essential to use Vitcas PVA Adhesive Sealer when applying Vitcas Heat Resistant Tile Adhesive? It is essential that Vitcas PVA is used on both the surface you are tiling and the back of the tile before applying Vitcas Heat Resistant Tile Adhesive.
- Should I use Vitcas PVA Adhesive Sealer when using Vitcas HB60? We would recommend that you use Vitcas PVA when using Vitcas HB60 to apply all Vitcas Boards.
- Do any of your products contain any asbestos? You can be assured that none of our products contain any asbestos.
- What is the difference between firebricks and insulation bricks? Firebricks are dense, strong and hold the heat for a comparatively long time. They are more difficult to cut and usually a disc cutter is used. Insulation bricks are lightweight, white in colour and very easy to cut with a saw. They do not hold the heat and they have very low mechanical ...