IS- INTUMESCENT ACOUSTIC SEALANT /MASTIC
VITCAS Intumescent Acoustic Sealant Mastic. The sealant provides a 4 hour fire barrier by swelling up in the event of a fire. The sealant also has excellent sound damping properties which is ideal for use in door frames and window sills.More info
VITCAS Intumescent Acoustic Sealant Mastic. Halogen free acrylic sealant that provides a 4 hour fire barrier combined with excellent sound damping properties. Ideal for sealing uneven gaps around pipe work, door frames, window cills as well as for sealing fire protection boards and partitioning where fire rating is required. Not suitable for permanent water immersion.
- 4 hour fire rating
- Complies to BS EN 1366 Part 4 which supersedes BS476 Part 20 for fire protection
- BS EN ISO 140-3:1995 for acoustics (excellent sound damping properties).
- fire barrier & sound damping in door frames,
- window sills,
- and pipework;
- sealing fireboards.
|Coverage of cartridge||
Coverage: A guide to the amount of the material contained in one 310ml cartridge
|Drying Time||24h / +20°C (+68°F)|
|HS Tariff Code||3816000000|
No, the intumescent sealant is available only in white.
- HT-HIGH TEMPERATURE PLASTERBOARDSpecial Price £35.99 £29.99 Regular Price £47.99
- Polyurethane PU Coated Fiberglass ClothSpecial Price £7.80 £6.50 Regular Price £12.00
- Fibre Glass SleevingAs low as £1.80 £1.50 Regular Price £3.00
- Silicone Rubber Coated SleevingAs low as £6.00 £5.00 Regular Price £18.00
- ALUMINIUM FOIL / E-GLASS FIBERGLASS CLOTHAs low as £6.00 £5.00 Regular Price £12.00