VITCAS Premium Fire Cement
Vitcas Fire Cement-Ready Mixed Rated to 1250ºC. For patching and repair fire bricks, fireplaces, solid fuel ovens, range cookers, boilers and central heating systems.More info
Premium Fire Cement is a ready to use putty consistency product which withstands the heat. It is resistant up to 1250oC. The cement can be used in repairing fire bricks, fireplaces, boilers, etc.
- For sealing and jointing internal flue pipes
- Repairing small cracks and damage on firebricks
- Repairing firebacks
- Seals and small repairs on fireplaces, gas cookers, stoves and ranges, central heating systems and boilers.
For maximum adhesion, remove all dirt, dust and rust, and make sure the area is thoroughly clean.
Premium Fire Cement should be used straight from tub. Apply with a trowel, knife or hand and work well into the area. Fine joints can be made. As soon as possible, gently heat dry the repaired surfaces, gradually raising the heat to full operating temperature over 3-4 hours. Apply further cement to any fine cracks which may appear.
Keep any unused material dry and store in a cool dry place away from children and pets. In case of contact with skin and eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. After contact with skin, wash with water. Wear suitable gloves and eye face protection. Keep out of reach of children.
Not for use in prolonged contact with water – use Heatproof Screed or Outdoor Oven Cement for external applications
Not for use as a mortar – use Vitcas Heatproof Mortar
Not for use as a render – Use Vitcas Fireplace Render
These instructions and recommendations define the material and the method of use but cannot be considered as a substitute for the skills, training and qualifications of the contractor.
In addition to these recommendations, the requirements of the building regulations, the recommendations of the appliance manufacturer and general health & safety considerations may be applicable.
Vitcas Ltd guarantees the quality of the products but has no control over the way in which the products are used. If there is any doubt the customer is advised to carry out his own trials of the materials before starting the work.
|Product Group||Fire Cement|
|Ready to Use||Yes|
|Drying Time||12h / +20°C (+68°F)|
|HS Tariff Code||3816000000|
Please fill in the contact form.
No, none of our products contain this.
- BLACK Fire Cement - VITCAS Fire CementAs low as £3.11 £2.59 Regular Price £4.19
- CH-I- Central Heating System INHIBITORAs low as £5.99 £4.99 Regular Price £19.19
- HPM-HEATPROOF MORTARSpecial Price £23.99 £19.99 Regular Price £35.99
- CFC - Chimney & Flue CleanerSpecial Price £9.59 £7.99 Regular Price £15.59
- WHITE STOVE ROPE SEAL +GLUE (KIT)As low as £4.20 £3.50 Regular Price £8.39