Ceramic Fibre Cloth 2mm 1000°C
Vitcas Ceramic Fibre Cloth can withstand high temperatures reaching 1100oC, making it perfect for use in splash protection in the metallurgical industry, for collection of high temperature debris and in heatproof curtains in furnace doors. It is chemical resistant and also bio degradable.More info
Ceramic Fibre Cloth is manufactured from top quality refractory materials and bio-soluble ceramic fibre yarns. It is reinforced with stainless steel wire, which means it is heat resistant to 1100oC continuous working temperature and 1650oC short-duration working temperature. The bio-soluble ceramic fibre is safe to use because of its low hazard classification, as well as being environmentally friendly due to its bio degradability.
- High temperature resistant
- Safe to use
- Resistant against most corrosive chemicals
- Good thermal insulation
- For heat protection curtains for furnace doors
- For protection against splashes of molten metal in metallurgical industry
- For collection of high temperature dust and debris
|Size||2mm X 1M|
|Material||Bio Soluble Fibre|
|HS Tariff Code||6806100000|
The width is 1m.
Yes, ceramic fibre cloth can be used in glass kilns.